Documents required for Registration and Admission
• Photocopy of Movement order of the guardian and his joining the assignment.
• Photocopy of report card of the last class attended. If the child has completed his Half Yearly Examination, the report card of the current academic session should be attached.
• Three passport size photographs, one stamp size photograph.
• Class I : Birth Certificate (original or photocopy / DO Part II order).
• Class II to X : Transfer Certificate duly counter-signed by the District Education Officer (except in cases of students of KV, Army Schools & Army Public Schools).
• Salary Certificate (for Defence-Civilians).
• Retired Personnel's (Xerox of Discharge Book/Ex-Servicemen Identity Card)
• Transfer Order/Serving Certificate of the parent.
• Defence Personnel Serving Certificate, if applicable
• Detail of Attendance duly attested by the Principal of the previous school , in case of students of class IX & X joining mid – session.
2. Sequence of Action for Admission
1. Day One :- Collect admission form from Office
2. Day Two :- Admission form, Birth Certificate, Important documents & TC of the student to be submitted at the Admission counter. Original TC will remain attached with the admission papers.
3. After confirmation of admission collect the Fee Deposit Book from office and deposit the fee at State Bank of India, NDA .
4. Receipt of the Fee Bill from the Bank to be handed over to the admission clerk to get the section allotted
5. Admit Card to be collected from school office. Student to hand over admit card to the class teacher on first day of school without which the child will not be accepted in class.